I don’t remember when my love for romance novels came about but it’s a passion I’ll not outgrow. The thrill of that first meeting, that first kiss, is what holds me spellbound. Inside the pages of a book I can travel to distant lands, be swept off my feet by heroes so daring and gallant I never want the stories to end. The excitement and adventure I find holds me captive and breathlessly wanting more. It’s also what drives me to write.
The world is full of disappointment but there’s no reason we can’t escape it for a little while. I hope that’s what my books are for you. A small moment of pleasure that will give you time away from the normal and let you escape into a fantasy. A world where the mundane is magnificent and the heroes and heroines we all crave are but a page turn away.
A Willow Creek Novel
When Grace Kingston accepts a wedding proposal through a mail-order bride agency and travels across country to be married, she has no idea her bridegroom is a fourteen-year-old boy. There’s no way she can accept his offer but with depleted funds, and winter coming on, Grace has little choice but to stay. Things go from bad to worse when she meets Jesse’s older brother, Rafe. The attraction is immediate. He’s surly, rude and downright pig-headed but he makes her pulse race with a single glance.
Rafe Samuels thought to teach his brother a lesson by making him take responsibility for his rash behavior but one look at Grace and his plans go up in smoke. She isn’t the dowdy spinster he imagined and having her live in his house and not be able to have her is the worst kind of torment. But putting her out of his mind is impossible.
As fall turns to winter, Grace finds that living with the two brothers isn’t as simple a thing as she once thought. Jesse still thinks marriage is in the cards, and Rafe is a devilishly handsome distraction she doesn’t need. She can’t decide if he hates her or wants to kiss her. And how does she avoid breaking Jess’s heart when it becomes clear that the attraction between her and Rafe is mutual?
- Wicked: Tempt Me Not, book 1 in the Wicked Series, is now showing as FREE on most retail outlets. Check out the book page for links and grab your copy while you can!
- It’s finally here!! His Brother’s Wife is now available at most outlets. Read a 2 chapter excerpt and find purchase links on the His Brother’s Wife book page.
- The winners for the Goodreads Print Book Giveaway have been selected. Congratulations to Alexis, Nicole, Patricia, Gregory and Lisa.
- Wicked: Tempt Me Not, book 1 in the Wicked Series has a new price! It’s now available for .99cent at all outlets.
- Want to win a signed copy of The Lawman & The Outlaw? Head over to Goodreads.Com and enter my latest book giveaway!!
- Paperback Release of the first two volumes in the Willow Creek Series: The Lawman & The Outlaw!
- I’ve been interviewed over at The Jeep Diva’s blog. Head on over and have a peek at what they asked me.
- The official release date for His Brother’s Wife has now been added to the coming soon page.
- The Lawman is now being offered for FREE at Amazon.Com. Grab your copy before the price goes back up!