I finished my rewrites of the soon to be known “A Touch of Heaven”. I’m sure there is more editing to be done, but it won’t be as hard as actually converting the story the way I have. I’m already looking at my other stories to see if any of them are worth converting. I can only think of one, though. At least now I can finally get back to the novel. I’ve missed working on it. And so has Meg. LOL All material ©2005-2012 to Lily Graison
Subscribe to this blogTo receive email notification of new blog posts, enter your email address in the form below.
Most Recent Releases
- Friday First Kiss #119 :: Abby and Joshua, Down to the River, Book 3 by Sheila Hollinghead (Historical Western Romance)
- Friday First Kiss #118 :: Wilhelmina, A Winter Bride by Hildie McQueen (Historical Western Romance)
- Historical Romance .99¢ Super Sale!
- Friday First Kiss #117 :: Divine Gamble by Charlene Raddon (Historical Western Romance)
- Friday First Kiss #116 :: A Cowboy’s Heart by Vicki Lewis Thompson (Contemporary Western Romance)
Looking For Something?
What I Talk About
- Subscribe here to receive blog posts via a RSS Feed