13 Things – I Love About Summer
(Because I’m cold and dis-like Winter with a passion)
- Laying by the pool with a book in my hand.
- Wearing Flip-Flops!
- Trips to the Beach.
- Backyard BBQ’s.
- Pool Parties.
- The smell of tanning lotion.
- Listening to the Cicada’s while watching the stars.
- Lounging on the back deck while sipping an ice cold sweet tea.
- Playing outside in the sun – (I hate being cooped up in the house!).
- The County Fair and Home Town Parades.
- Watermellon after an extremely hot day.
- Tanning away the ‘winter white’.
- And the thing I love MOST about summer…It’s NOT COLD!!!
There’s my 13 for this week. I really shouldn’t have posted this yet because now, I’m dreaming of Summertime! So what’s your favorite things about Summer? Tell me in the comments!
All material ©2005-2012 to Lily Graison