I actually saw this idea over at Anna Kathryn’s blog as part of her Saturday Salacious Suggestions. Since I started to write my new Willow Creek Series, I haven’t had much time to read and I love getting lost in new worlds and adventures but finding those adventures isn’t very easy when there are literally thousands of books out there. So, on Tuesdays, I’ll be giving you book recs…of MY favorite books but, there’s a twist….
In the comments, I’m going to let other authors Rec their OWN books to you so, if you’re a author, and would like to suggest one of your books to my readers, look to the bottom of this page for the rules.
But first…my Book rec for today.
Author: C.L. Wilson
Title: Lord of the Fading Lands (Tairen Soul #1)
Once he had scorched the world.
Once he had driven back overwhelming darkness.
Once he had loved with such passion, his name was legend…
Now a thousand years later, a new threat calls him from the Fading Lands, back into the world that had cost him so dearly. Now an ancient, familiar evil is regaining its strength, and a new voice beckons him–more compelling, more seductive, more maddening than any before.
As the power of his most bitter enemy grows and ancient alliances crumble, the wildness in his blood will not be denied. The tairen must claim his truemate and embrace the destiny woven for him in the mists of time.
I Love, Love, Love this series! Its a bit of fantasy romance with shape-shifting fae kings, magic, truemates and evil sorcerers. If you’ve never read it, check it out. You won’t regret it!
Author Book Rec’s
If you’re an author and have a book you’d like to rec, read the rules below and post your recommendation’s in the comments section of this post.
1. The book must written by you. (sorry, no fanfiction stories allowed)
2. Your book rec ‘must’ be within the romance genre.
3. Only one book recommendation, per author, per week. (come back next week to post another if you’d like)
4. Post your Book Title, Name, (and genre if you wish) Blurb and a link in the comments. (only post ONE link in the comments. That can be to your website, where the book is available for purchase or the publishers page, but only one link is allowed.)
5. You must post a link back to this blog post through Twitter or Facebook in return for the free promo. (there’s not much use in doing this if readers can’t find your books so, help spread the word!)
And that’s it. Now, hit the ‘comment’ button and recommend those books! (I’ve posted my own book rec in the comments to show you how your post should look.)