13 things I Love about Christmas!
- The music! I love Christmas carols of all kinds and have been known to listen to them in the summer. Mostly when it’s 90degrees outside and I need to cool down.
- Christmas breakfast at my parents. Their tiny house if full of people, all talking over each other, the kids are wild from opening presents and it’s total chaos. I LOVE it!
- Christmas trees. The lights, the pretty decorations. They make the house just look more..cheery. I’ve been known to leave my tree up past New Year. WAY past, but don’t tell anyone.
- My grandbabies faces when they see HoHo (Santa Claus) in person!
- The possibility of a white Christmas even though we rarely see any snow here.
- Christmas cartoons on TV. They never get old.
- People, in general, are in a better mood despite the craziness of shopping.
- Watching my grown children open their presents. It never gets old seeing the joy on their face!
- Getting together with friends and eating junk food while having a good laugh.
- Lifetime/Hallmark Holiday movies. I can’t get enough of them! Even the cheesy ones.
- Buying gifts for people even though I loathe shopping!
- Stockings filled with candy and small gifts.
- Waiting for Santa to show up!
There you go! My 13 favorite things about Christmas. What are yours? List them in the comments!
All material ©2005-2012 to Lily Graison