13 New Years Resolutions – I Probably Won’t Keep.
- Exercise more. I have a brand new treadmill that still isn’t broken in.
- Lose a few pounds instead of putting more on.
- Kill my addiction to Sundrop. (This one will probably never happen. I’ve tried too many times!)
- Write at least one long novel to go with the shorter novellas I have planned.
- Stop procrastinating.
- Spend less time talking about writing and actually…write.
- Stop obsessing over things I have no control over.
- Read more than I did last year…which won’t be hard. I only read 35 books in 2011. Pitiful.
- Enjoy my weekends instead of working through them.
- Have more ‘family’ dinners. Why do we only plan a few a year?
- Watch all the movies I still haven’t seen…which is a lot.
- Start dressing everyday instead of living in my PJ’s!
- Visit my parents every week whether I feel like driving or not.
There’s this week’s 13. What about you? What are your New Years Resolutions? List them in the comments!
All material ©2005-2012 to Lily Graison