I’ve seen this everywhere and thought it looked like fun so I’m going to give it a go myself! My 13 this week is….
- Played games on Facebook. Zuma blitz is evil!
- Made Bookcover wallpapers I hated and deleted without showing anyone.
- Created Bookcover ‘swag’ I hated and deleted without showing anyone.
- Browsed Amazon for new books when my TBR pile is already topping 100.
- Fiddled with my website, redesigning pages that were already fine.
- Fiddled with my blog, redesigning pages that were already fine.
- Cleaned house just so I had an excuse not to write.
- Re-wrote my To Do List, putting WRITE at #1. I still haven’t done that one.
- Followed every link posted in my Twitter stream.
- Re-watched old eps. of Once Upon A Time…just incase I missed something the first time.
- Signed Christmas cards I’ll probably not mail. I never do.
- Checked the tracking status of a package coming to me even though I knew what day it would be delivered.
- And the last procrastination tactic I used was…looking at multiple pages of OTHER people’s Thursday 13!
So…there’s my list. Now that I see where my time was wasted this week, maybe I can NOT do those things next week. What about you? What do you do to procrastinate? List your 13 in the comments!
All material ©2005-2012 to Lily Graison