13 Places I want to Visit Before I Die
- Scotland – I know the possibility of falling through the standing stones and finding my very own hunky Scottish highlander is slim but I still want to try!
- Greece – I want to see the ruins and walk on streets older than I can imagine.
- Rome – Ruins! Enough said.
- Hawaii – It’s Hawaii! Why wouldn’t someone want to visit?
- The Grand Canyon – Nature as its most spectacular.
- Ireland – The photos I’ve seen are so breathtaking, I want to see it for myself.
- Tombstone Arizona – Come on, it’s the Old West! Imagine the plot bunnies I could find there.
- Louisiana – Mardi Gras looks like so much fun. Besides, isn’t that where all the vampires live?
- Paris – It’s the City of Love. What better place to be?
- The Northern Lights – This isn’t a place but I still want to see them.
- Russia – One of my favorite books takes place in Russia. I want to see the landmarks I read about in the book.
- The Bermuda Triangle – I want to see where I end up! LOL
- Australia – Come on, you’ve seen how hot the guys are down under (no pun intended!)
There’s my 13. What places are on your bucket list? Tell me in the comments below.
All material ©2005-2012 to Lily Graison